Overhead Tube Crane
The innovative design creates one of the lightest, easiest to operate Overhead Tube Cranes (OTC) in the industry. A motorized vertical drive allows servo tracking to both the wall stand and table. Available in multiple floor to ceiling height options to create the optimal solution for your facility.
- Weight 126 kg (278 lbs) including standard tube and collimator.
- Servo tracking: Wall stand
- Servo tracking: Table
- Control handle with digital display showing tube angulation and vertical FFD/SID distance (cm/inch)
- Ceiling height: Minimum 2.5 m (8´3”)
- Ceiling rails: 3 x 4 m (9’11” x 13’2”)
- Mains supply: 115/230 VAC (8/4.5A), 208 VAC (4.7A) 50/60 Hz
- 1-Phase operating power
- DAP-meter for registration of patient dose
- Laser light for easier positioning
- Different X-ray tubes
- Different length of the ceiling rails